Musing on the "My Games" section... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback

Freyr Oakenshield -> Musing on the "My Games" section... (5/15/2021 10:57:55 AM)

I wanted to address the structure of the "My Games" section of the website. If I'm not mistaken, at the very start when the new website was launched this section was slightly different. Namely, all the owned games were displayed sort of from the top to the bottom and in order to find the game you simply have to slide down or you could simply use the browser's search feature and find the name using its title... This was very convenient and fast.

After some time, the above system was changed and now we have those "pages" sorted alphabetically. I own quite a lot of games here and I have round 30 pages. Do you realise how inconvenient this system is, how much harder it is to find a game now? Instead of just using the browser's search function, which used to take a second, now I have to blindly click the page-number buttons hoping that the page that is displayed will contain games I want to play...

So, can't you just bring the old system back or implement a setting so that the website user will be able to decide which system they want to use?

Lobster -> RE: Musing on the "My Games" section... (5/15/2021 12:14:59 PM)

Could put an alphabet at the page top so you could click on the first letter of the title and bring up those titles that start with that letter. Not perfect but if you have 30 pages of game it would help.

30 pages? You have stock in the company, yes? [;)]

VPaulus -> RE: Musing on the "My Games" section... (5/16/2021 11:30:11 AM)

Have you missed the Advanced Search in MY PAGE? It only take a couple of seconds to select the game you want...

Freyr Oakenshield -> RE: Musing on the "My Games" section... (5/16/2021 1:17:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

Have you missed the Advanced Search in MY PAGE? It only take a couple of seconds to select the game you want...

Actually, I missed that... [8|] but I think that the previous system was more convenient than even that...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI