Any way to evacuate a beach? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific

willgamer -> Any way to evacuate a beach? (5/7/2021 2:32:19 PM)

Say you invade a beach, but the unit is too badly injured to continue. Is there any way to evacuate the unit?

gwgardner -> RE: Any way to evacuate a beach? (5/7/2021 3:15:54 PM)

No.

You either capture a port, provide beachhead supply, air supply, or let the unit wither and die.

amhendrick -> RE: Any way to evacuate a beach? (5/7/2021 6:43:32 PM)

I learned this the hard way, as well as a related issue. I had a Chinese Army attacking from Zhanjiang towards Haikou. Two Indian corps launched a supporting amphibious invasion from Vietnam. I successfully defeated the Japanese unit, and the Chinese army moved in to take the port. Only other allied units are apparently not allowed in Chinese territory, so my Indian corps can't use the port to move out and are slowly dying.

willgamer -> RE: Any way to evacuate a beach? (5/7/2021 7:03:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: amhendrick

I learned this the hard way, as well as a related issue. I had a Chinese Army attacking from Zhanjiang towards Haikou. Two Indian corps launched a supporting amphibious invasion from Vietnam. I successfully defeated the Japanese unit, and the Chinese army moved in to take the port. Only other allied units are apparently not allowed in Chinese territory, so my Indian corps can't use the port to move out and are slowly dying.

This could use some improvement... perhaps the UN could intervene...[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI