Minor map bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

wobbleguts -> Minor map bug (5/4/2021 11:18:42 AM)

Playing edited 1939 game as Germany.

Under my superb leadership, Germany destroyed the Allies in Europe/Africa. Conquered India/Ireland/Turkey and a heap of other countries that I didn't like the look of, plus I smashed Russia for fun.

At that point I got a message that the sniveling allies want to make peace. There is a view map option in the message which I selected to check my global situation, but you can't zoom out to see the world view. If you try, it zooms out for less than a second then goes back to the next zoom level and the map is jittery and shakes about. Going back to the closest zoom level resolves the map shaking but if you try to get back to World view the same thing happens again. Don't have any problems switching to World view in normal gameplay.

A minor bug I know, but it's there so I thought I should report it.

Anyways, I decided to reject the allied offer because I was always planning on invading the UK. I want to see how they like it up 'em.

ElvisJJonesRambo -> RE: Minor map bug (5/4/2021 12:04:33 PM)

April Fools Day has past. Come on man.

All kidding aside, I think it's the processor on your computer. Might be time to pony-up some dough.

wobbleguts -> RE: Minor map bug (5/4/2021 12:08:38 PM)

Computer is fine...

Don't have any problems switching to World view in normal gameplay.

But as I said, a very minor bug.

ElvisJJonesRambo -> RE: Minor map bug (5/4/2021 4:53:33 PM)

Okay, you're right. Cannot debate personal experience.

May the 4th, Be With You,
-EJR

Hubert Cater -> RE: Minor map bug (5/4/2021 9:00:51 PM)

Thanks wobbleguts, I see the issue and I've made the necessary correction on my end.

wobbleguts -> RE: Minor map bug (5/5/2021 10:01:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Thanks wobbleguts, I see the issue and I've made the necessary correction on my end.

Thanks Hubert!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.806641E-02