Air tranfer mode (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

Chris21wen -> Air tranfer mode (5/2/2021 9:17:28 AM)

What do the colours mean for the little airfield symbol and hex location in this mode (this is not on the map but the side window). They range from green (mostly) to yellow then red.

I kept getting an ASP 500.100 error when I tried posting the pic. Only way I could do it was to post without then edit??

cfulbright -> RE: Air tranfer mode (5/2/2021 3:21:48 PM)

The left number is Air Support available in the airbase. The right number is Air Support needed.

Cary

Chris21wen -> RE: Air tranfer mode (5/2/2021 9:26:56 PM)

That explanes the numbers but what about the colour of the airfield symbol.

cfulbright -> RE: Air tranfer mode (5/2/2021 9:35:35 PM)

Red usually is a bad sign in the game, so I'm guessing the colors go from grey to yellow to red as your Air Support Needed approaches and then exceeds the available Air Support.

Cary

Chris21wen -> RE: Air tranfer mode (5/3/2021 6:47:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cfulbright

Red usually is a bad sign in the game, so I'm guessing the colors go from grey to yellow to red as your Air Support Needed approaches and then exceeds the available Air Support.

Cary

There're two AF here one has red number and from it shows lack of air support. So the red symbol must mean something else, lack of supply maybe?

cfulbright -> RE: Air tranfer mode (5/3/2021 3:34:27 PM)

Click on the air base and look at the five figures on the left. That should answer your question.

[image]https://i.imgur.com/37wrPAP.jpg[/image]

Cary

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI