Axis Allied Messerschmitt Jets (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

Tanaka -> Axis Allied Messerschmitt Jets (4/28/2021 3:57:55 AM)

First time I've ever gotten to the point I can use jets in the game and all of my German planes upgrade to the jet graphic and very cool sound of them. Except my axis allied planes stay the same Messerschmitt graphic through all upgrades.

Devs: Any way at least the jet upgrade can change to an actual jet instead of staying Messerschmitts flying around with jet sounds?

BillRunacre -> RE: Allied Messerschmitt Jets (4/28/2021 9:07:37 AM)

Hi Tanaka

Can I ask which Allied country/countries you've upgraded to level 5, and also whether you're talking about the game's default 3D graphics or using those belonging to a mod?

Thanks

Tanaka -> RE: Allied Messerschmitt Jets (5/5/2021 1:39:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BillRunacre

Hi Tanaka

Can I ask which Allied country/countries you've upgraded to level 5, and also whether you're talking about the game's default 3D graphics or using those belonging to a mod?

Thanks

As the Axis allies such as Finland, Romania, etc. Game default.
Actually can they just follow all of the same graphic upgrades as the German planes instead of staying the same one Messerschmitt graphic the whole game?

OldCrowBalthazor -> RE: Axis Allied Messerschmitt Jets (5/5/2021 9:04:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tanaka

First time I've ever gotten to the point I can use jets in the game and all of my German planes upgrade to the jet graphic and very cool sound of them............

...haha... yeah, its November 1946 and jet powered maritime bombers based out of the Azores are coming in fast and low over the deck and I can't touch them!!!

To the bitter End, Tanaka. To the Bitter End! [:D]

Hubert Cater -> RE: Allied Messerschmitt Jets (5/5/2021 4:07:21 PM)

quote:

quote:

Hi Tanaka

Thanks

Actually can they just follow all of the same graphic upgrades as the German planes instead of staying the same one Messerschmitt graphic the whole game?

Thanks Tanaka, I see the issue and I'll add it to the list of things to fix, but it might be a while as this one would unfortunately be of a lower priority.

Tanaka -> RE: Allied Messerschmitt Jets (5/6/2021 1:21:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

quote:

quote:

Hi Tanaka

Thanks

Thanks Tanaka, I see the issue and I'll add it to the list of things to fix, but it might be a while as this one would unfortunately be of a lower priority.

Thanks Hubert no worries just glad it can be changed at some point I actually thought it was intentional!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI