Second French mine in the south (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I

KorutZelva -> Second French mine in the south (4/26/2021 10:44:45 PM)

Sometimes it never wakes up. Do I need to lose towns in the north for it to activate?

BillRunacre -> RE: Second French mine in the south (st.étienne event?) (4/27/2021 9:06:58 AM)

The one at 155,93 is set to always start increasing in strength in August 1914 providing France is fully mobilized (which it will be in the official campaigns).

The ones at 145,97 and 147,98 are contingent on events, but regardless, they should start producing in October and December 1914 respectively, so by early 1915 you should see them all with some strength.

KorutZelva -> RE: Second French mine in the south (st.étienne event?) (4/27/2021 9:31:08 AM)

Thanks, Bill I'll have to keep an eye out. I save over the safe file since but I swear my last game was in 1916 and I hadn't seen the second one. I thought my be related to Lille and the mine south to it never changing hand.

KorutZelva -> RE: Second French mine in the south (st.étienne event?) (5/2/2021 11:27:23 AM)

Just completed a game. It's in 1918 and 147,98 still sits at 0. All the other mine are active.

ThisEndUp -> RE: Second French mine in the south (st.étienne event?) (5/2/2021 4:50:35 PM)

I recall the mines in the southwest only activating if the mines in the north are taken. If the Germans never took Loos(?) (the one near Lille), the event where French industry is relocated never happens.

BillRunacre -> RE: Second French mine in the south (st.étienne event?) (5/2/2021 8:59:48 PM)

I'll have to look into this further as it seems the #FAILSAFE_DATE= isn't triggering the event if the normal conditions haven't been met.

KorutZelva -> RE: Second French mine in the south (st.étienne event?) (5/5/2021 1:12:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ThisEndUp

I recall the mines in the southwest only activating if the mines in the north are taken. If the Germans never took Loos(?) (the one near Lille), the event where French industry is relocated never happens.

Yah I remembered that was the case in the first iteration of the game so I allowed Germany to get it in the game I was playing but the mine didn't activate.

BillRunacre -> RE: Second French mine in the south (st.étienne event?) (5/5/2021 9:12:37 AM)

Yes, I've got to the bottom of it now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI