MWIF Failure to Launch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlay Tech Support

MBogdasarian -> MWIF Failure to Launch (4/23/2021 1:33:16 AM)

My friend and I have been successful loading and playing Barbarossa through NetPlay and loading Global War but cannot load Guadalcanal, Miss the Bus, Fascist Tide, or Day of Infamy. Several hang up on loading at the screen shot, which I cannot capture, of Creating New Guadalcanal, Setting Political Relationships. We have tried several different approaches to the internet play but can't get beyond this point with this or the other mentioned scenarios. If there a fix?

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: MWIF Failure to Launch (5/26/2021 1:58:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MBogdasarian

My friend and I have been successful loading and playing Barbarossa through NetPlay and loading Global War but cannot load Guadalcanal, Miss the Bus, Fascist Tide, or Day of Infamy. Several hang up on loading at the screen shot, which I cannot capture, of Creating New Guadalcanal, Setting Political Relationships. We have tried several different approaches to the internet play but can't get beyond this point with this or the other mentioned scenarios. If there a fix?

What version are you running? Version 04.02.01.02 (and later) should have solved this problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI