Want to Test All in French Defense as Axis (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> Opponents Wanted

kennonlightfoot -> Want to Test All in French Defense as Axis (4/18/2021 5:04:58 PM)

Like to play an Allied opponent that will use the All in France defense to see how good it is.

I will play Axis with stipulation that I'll resign if I mess my attack up so bad there is no point to continue. However, the purpose of this is to see if the Axis can take France and still have enough strength to take on Russia in 41 with a reasonable size force. Of course if they can't take France or have significant loses, there is no point to continue it.

I am going to keep screen shots and notes in case this provides useful information not already posted but won't post it until later once I see if it is showing something of value other than how bad a player I am.[sm=duel.gif]

stjeand -> RE: Want to Test All in French Defense as Axis (4/18/2021 6:30:08 PM)

I am up for it.

Knowing all in helps the Axis a little but...

Are you going to try the disband all bombers and make armor? That is something I want to test.

And NO problem if you only wanted to play till France and try again. I have done that quite a few times.

kennonlightfoot -> RE: Want to Test All in French Defense as Axis (4/19/2021 1:32:34 PM)

No, I think any strategy that requires the Axis to cripple their ability to "win" the war isn't really a solution. The German has to be able to take France without extreme measures like disbanding air units. They can alter their production to create a force capable of overrunning France since it can still be used against Russia. The question of course can they take France without crippling losses.

I'll send you a password.

stjeand -> RE: Want to Test All in French Defense as Axis (4/19/2021 1:49:56 PM)

Okay...just checking. I could always try something extreme too as the UK...been thinking about what is possible as the UK.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02