Does age matter? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns

Muz -> Does age matter? (8/23/2003 11:03:57 PM)

I'm not sure if it's just my imagination, but it looks like my jocks are aging. Does it really affect them after a while or are they all immortal?

LarkinVB -> (8/24/2003 1:03:28 AM)

[QUOTE=Muz]I'm not sure if it's just my imagination, but it looks like my jocks are aging. Does it really affect them after a while or are they all immortal?[/QUOTE]

Jocks are aging but we decided not to add an ageing effect. They age one month/battle.

Muz -> (8/24/2003 9:52:23 AM)

So that means that my jocks could reach ages of 300+ and still be as fit as ever? Well, it is the future... everything's possible with nanotechnology.

But still, an aging effect would be cool. At age 80, they lose constitution and dexterity but gain intelligence and instinct. At age 100, they lose one stat in everything except intelligence and instinct. Every 2 years later, a random attribute drops by one. When one of the attributes reaches 0, they die of old age :D

Yeah, so maybe it'll put years of working on your squad to waste. But that's life (or death). They'll probably die from a critical to the cockpit anyway if not from old age.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02