[Logged] Submarine tutorial scen 2.1 very peaceful (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

thedoctorking -> [Logged] Submarine tutorial scen 2.1 very peaceful (4/6/2021 4:31:03 AM)

I've run through this one three times now, and each time we fail to even detect the enemy sub.

I'm noticing that there are no CZ's showing. My towed array seems to be working and there is plenty of water under me, but maybe something with the scenario settings is messed up?

cmanouser1 -> RE: Submarine tutorial scen 2.1 very peaceful (4/6/2021 7:24:06 AM)

Which game version are you using? Is it beta 1147.18?

thedoctorking -> RE: Submarine tutorial scen 2.1 very peaceful (4/7/2021 1:30:03 AM)

Whichever is the most current version on Steam. Version 1.02 114714

kaburke61 -> RE: Submarine tutorial scen 2.1 very peaceful (4/7/2021 5:41:11 PM)

Additionally, using 1147.20, quick check of Subroutine tutorial 1.1 also is not working to script.

No CZ in the area that the scenario author expected to have one, so the tutorial does not run as expected.

WSBot -> RE: Submarine tutorial scen 2.1 very peaceful (4/13/2021 1:40:08 PM)

Rory Noonan -> RE: Submarine tutorial scen 2.1 very peaceful (4/13/2021 2:53:11 PM)

Hi thedoctorking,

This is a result of the improvements to the sonar model that have been made recently. The calculations for the presence and strength of convergence zones have been drastically improved--meaning that in many places where a convergence zone existed previously, it may not now--so the submarine tutorials in particular will need re-working.

We'll make the necessary adjustments as soon as possible in line with other competing priorities.

If something seems off or wrong, please upload a save file showing the issue--it's really, really hard to reproduce these issues and find out what's going on without a save file. The save file gives us all the version, database, and game data that we need, and without that there is a lot of guess work.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI