Road to Leningrad - Partisan (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

James80 -> Road to Leningrad - Partisan (4/4/2021 9:26:25 AM)

Hey everyone,

I get my toes wet on this scenario. There are events which notify my on partisan activity. What do they do and what can I do about them. I know it roughly for the grand campaign but how is it in this scenario?

Regards

Medicusa -> RE: Road to Leningrad - Partisan (4/4/2021 9:29:17 AM)

I think they do nothing in the scenario. But I noticed a unexplained enemy sector growth with no enemy units maybe that is what they do?

Sardaukar -> RE: Road to Leningrad - Partisan (4/4/2021 9:32:26 AM)

Partisan warfare is handled in Theater Box.

James80 -> RE: Road to Leningrad - Partisan (4/4/2021 9:41:55 AM)

In which one? There is just the reverse tb in that scenario.

carlkay58 -> RE: Road to Leningrad - Partisan (4/4/2021 12:28:54 PM)

You cannot really control it in the Road to Leningrad scenario. However it DOES affect you. If you turn on "Interdiction View" on the ON-MAP tool bar (or use the 'U' hotkey) it will show where the partisans have interdicted your hexes and are usually low level indicated by Red Stars. Note that the Baltic States will not have partisans this early in the war so you are only worried about pre 1939 Soviet Union.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Road to Leningrad - Partisan (4/4/2021 1:38:14 PM)

You have no influence over the partisans in the non-campaign scenarios. In the campaign, you can influence them through the theater boxes. In the scenarios, those notifications are there just to inform you and you can use the interdiction map overlay to see areas of partisan activity.

James80 -> RE: Road to Leningrad - Partisan (4/4/2021 5:39:31 PM)

Thanks a lot

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02