How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

VonWulfen -> How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase? (3/29/2021 5:38:29 PM)

Hello all.
I am playing using air assist but would like to cancel some bomber support until my fighter planes move up on the air phase.
I don't want to cancel all of the air support but only for a small number of my Corps units who are the spearhead and out of fighter range.
How do I best cancel air support for just these units?

Karri -> RE: How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase? (3/29/2021 5:44:21 PM)

You can toggle ground support off via the associated button, or by simply pressing x.

Jajusha -> RE: How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase? (3/29/2021 5:44:43 PM)

Hotkey X tells you to stop air support while you move those units, then you can turn it on again on the same hotkey

VonWulfen -> RE: How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase? (3/29/2021 7:12:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Karri

You can toggle ground support off via the associated button, or by simply pressing x.

Many thanks, karri.

VonWulfen -> RE: How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase? (3/29/2021 7:12:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jajusha

Hotkey X tells you to stop air support while you move those units, then you can turn it on again on the same hotkey

Much appreciated :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.490234E-02