Can we please have a "regret purchase" function? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

rocketman71 -> Can we please have a "regret purchase" function? (3/17/2021 6:13:24 PM)

In the purchase units window I sometimes (when my mind isn't alert) confuse the production/purchase buttons and click the wrong one. I often check the production queue first and then make purchases. But sometimes I click the purchase one instead. And as the list is always on default to buy an HQ of the highest quality and if I have the MPPs for it it is purchased to my chagrin. A "do over" button would be helpful (only applicable until next action so not to abuse fog of war). Either that or not having a unit preselected in the list - which would also make accidental purchases less likely.

DeriKuk -> RE: Can we please have a "regret purchase" function? (3/17/2021 6:46:36 PM)

Yes please!

Gilber -> RE: Can we please have a "regret purchase" function? (3/18/2021 12:06:51 PM)

good idea

georgiabulldog1 -> RE: Can we please have a "regret purchase" function? (3/18/2021 3:31:00 PM)

Ah yes, the ol' "accidental HQ" -- think of it as an exciting random event! I've also enjoyed the "inadvertent extra panzer korps" random event as well. Like Monty Python's subtitles, "Those responsible for the error have been sacked."

We should do one of those Downfall subtitle videos: Hitler mistakenly buys another HQ.

"This is not a problem. We simply reinforce the submarines to full strength, operate fighters to Libya, and upgrade the panzers to Advanced Tanks 3."

"Mein Fuhrer...."

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02