Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

MrLongleg -> Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (3/8/2021 8:31:34 PM)

Why can I not login with email and password? Then I change my password and the changed password does not work. I can't tell you how often I have problems logging in here. It is the worst system I have ever seen...

Just wanted to pre-order WITE 2, but I guess that has to wait until i can f*cking log in again !! (Luckily I am still in the forum due to a cookie, but even that login a while ago was painful)

Lobster -> RE: Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (3/9/2021 12:05:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grognerd_INC

I had to open a ticket and finally got it squared away. Somehow I had 3 accounts instead of 1, 3 different emails! One I don't remember creating, the other I created because the unified system did not seem to work with a password change I made.

Anyway I'm now fixed up and it works fine. (for me!)

Same for me. Just get in touch with support and they will fix you up.

z1812 -> RE: Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (3/9/2021 2:31:27 AM)

My experience has been the same.

OldCrowBalthazor -> RE: Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (3/9/2021 3:36:54 AM)

I had one 12yr old Matrix account and a year old Slitherine, and finally had to open a ticket via Slitherine to get them merged...well that worked to get me in to the pbem++ server...but then I had to open a second ticket to go back into the forums haha.

oH well, it just took a few days and they were pretty prompt on each issue I had.

Alan Sharif -> RE: Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (3/9/2021 6:57:14 AM)

And I thought it was just me.

Fred98 -> RE: Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (3/9/2021 10:27:05 AM)

I did not want to merge my accounts, I was forced to. I used the same name in both places. Then I could not use my name because "somebody else is already using it". Hence I changed my name.

Joe

VPaulus -> RE: Slitherines unified login system drives me nuts (3/9/2021 2:11:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrLongleg

Why can I not login with email and password? Then I change my password and the changed password does not work. I can't tell you how often I have problems logging in here. It is the worst system I have ever seen...

Just wanted to pre-order WITE 2, but I guess that has to wait until i can f*cking log in again !! (Luckily I am still in the forum due to a cookie, but even that login a while ago was painful)

Please contact support@slitherine.co.uk.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02