G G War in the East (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

rocket7407 -> G G War in the East (2/28/2021 6:27:01 PM)

G. G. War in the East, multiplayer mode, has not worked for months. In a nutshell, I can begin a game and complete turn 1 and send to an opponent. When it comes back to me for turn 2, the game will not load. Slitherine tech support has worked on it for months and recently informed me they had no further suggestions. According to them, I am the only person in the world reporting this problem. I've reinstalled the game, reinstalled Windows 10, and disabled all security and firewall software. Is anybody experiencing this issue with this game or any other multiplayer game? Any suggestions are welcome since tech support has given up.

Chris21wen -> RE: G G War in the East (3/2/2021 5:09:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rocket7407

G. G. War in the East, multiplayer mode, has not worked for months. In a nutshell, I can begin a game and complete turn 1 and send to an opponent. When it comes back to me for turn 2, the game will not load. Slitherine tech support has worked on it for months and recently informed me they had no further suggestions. According to them, I am the only person in the world reporting this problem. I've reinstalled the game, reinstalled Windows 10, and disabled all security and firewall software. Is anybody experiencing this issue with this game or any other multiplayer game? Any suggestions are welcome since tech support has given up.

Have you isolated where the fault is, email or game? You can remove the email part by basically playing both ops on the same computer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02