Looking for some action with the 43 Race to V Campaign (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Multiplayer Sessions

Cpuncher -> Looking for some action with the 43 Race to V Campaign (2/1/2021 8:20:39 PM)

Hi all,

After some life happened I'm back looking for some action. Would anyone be interested in playing the 1943 campaign (preferably the Race to V version)? Competitive player preferred. I have not played this one in PBEM and would like to give it a try, with me starting as the evil Axis (later we can switch). The goal is to test strategies and figure out how balanced/unbalanced this campaign is.

Best,

smckechnie -> RE: Looking for some action with the 43 Race to V Campaign (2/3/2021 1:53:05 PM)

I would be willing to give this a try. I have not played this campaign at all though, so it will be a learning experience.

You set up the game and Use Kursk as the password.

Happy gaming.

Also, I hope life is going well for you, as you alluded to it happening. Hopefully, things are great.

Scott

Cpuncher -> RE: Looking for some action with the 43 Race to V Campaign (2/3/2021 2:41:59 PM)

Game is set up. Happy gaming.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02