NP: inability to move past Land combat declaration (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

CanInf -> NP: inability to move past Land combat declaration (12/27/2020 8:53:09 PM)

In the attached NP game the axis have completed their land moves. The Italians cannot declare any attacks and so are greyed out for the axis player, but so too is the German flag, when germany does have the ability to declare attacks in Yugoslavia, and in spite of the fact the German flag is not greyed out for on the allied side. Without a green button for the Germans the game cannot move on.

And that is my problem for the day!

CanInf -> RE: NP: inability to move past Land combat declaration (12/28/2020 10:36:13 PM)

I tried going back in time and redoing land movement but I bump into the same issue nonetheless/

michaelbaldur -> RE: NP: inability to move past Land combat declaration (12/28/2020 10:43:11 PM)

sOrry I cant help, when netplay was released, I stayed back testing solitary.

and still finding bugs in solitary.

paulderynck -> RE: NP: inability to move past Land combat declaration (12/30/2020 3:33:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CanInf

In the attached NP game the axis have completed their land moves. The Italians cannot declare any attacks and so are greyed out for the axis player, but so too is the German flag, when germany does have the ability to declare attacks in Yugoslavia, and in spite of the fact the German flag is not greyed out for on the allied side. Without a green button for the Germans the game cannot move on.

And that is my problem for the day!

Have you and your opponent checked your game sequence numbers? This sounds like you are out of sync and may be the kind of thing that is solvable by emailing a prior save to your opponent (or vice versa) and both starting the Netplay session using that game file.

CanInf -> RE: NP: inability to move past Land combat declaration (12/30/2020 7:23:39 PM)

the next entries were the same. I will give that a go! thanks!

CanInf -> RE: NP: inability to move past Land combat declaration (1/3/2021 3:18:26 PM)

FIXED!!! thank you!~

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.148438E-02