How to designate the number of rounds/torpedoes a weapon system fires? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

VonWulfen -> How to designate the number of rounds/torpedoes a weapon system fires? (12/26/2020 3:17:52 PM)

Hi all.
I am currently playing a surface ship tutorial.
I am practicing manual targeting and am unsure how to designate the specific number of rounds/torpedoes to be fired at a target.
The weapon system I want to use is an over the side launcher with Mk46 LWT MOD2 torpedoes.
Then switch to MK16 ASROC MOD2 guided weapon system for the next target.
On my previous run when I manually targeted my targets they fired off all rounds at the target, in the case of the ASROC, I had 7 fish circling the destroyed sub.
How to designate the number of rounds/torpedoes a weapon system fires?
I don't want to waste all my stores needlessly.

thewood1 -> RE: How to designate the number of rounds/torpedoes a weapon system fires? (12/26/2020 4:59:41 PM)

Do you mean using Shift-F1 and then allocating the weapons either by double-clicking on the weapon of entering the number in the allocation number?

VonWulfen -> RE: How to designate the number of rounds/torpedoes a weapon system fires? (12/26/2020 6:45:41 PM)

Many thanks for the reply.
I figured it out now.
I was a little confused as I was looking for an ammo adjuster and it was actually a weapon allocation number.
All good now [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI