Any downside to unfortunate accidents? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Luckspeare -> Any downside to unfortunate accidents? (12/21/2020 12:36:41 AM)

Hi all. Just starting my 4th bite at the 800-pound apple (restarting a new game now that I understand better), and I have a question.

Is there any downside to an early cluster of unfortunate accidents? As in, regrettable situations where, say, three newly-assigned OHQ commanders, no doubt because of their poor grasp of basic tactics and self-preservation (not to mention intelligence), rush their OHQs into battle against an entrenched, overwhelming force, without bringing the rest of their brigade with them, and tragically fail to make it back out?

One of them, sadly, being a political party leader with a particularly sour personality.

Is there any downside to this? Any long-term cost?

Asking for a friend.

newageofpower -> RE: Any downside to unfortunate accidents? (12/21/2020 12:40:03 AM)

Hahaha...

Not really, though beware early game suicidal attacks can push your casualties beyond your tolerance.

Luckspeare -> RE: Any downside to unfortunate accidents? (12/21/2020 7:18:38 AM)

Good to know! My friend thanks you...

Pashnic -> RE: Any downside to unfortunate accidents? (12/22/2020 1:52:18 AM)

hahaha..

This made my day [:)]
I have made a mental note on how to "Retire" certain individuals

newageofpower -> RE: Any downside to unfortunate accidents? (12/22/2020 2:12:05 AM)

If they have a high level in Escape Tactics/Personal Combat and/or very low Heroism rating, the Leader involved may survive many otherwise suicidal engagements.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI