French national morale falls (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

jjdenver -> French national morale falls (12/12/2020 1:42:36 AM)

Hi,

I keep getting French national morale falls due to positions in the med being abandoned event every turn. How do you prevent this?

Thanks

taffjones -> RE: French national morale falls (12/12/2020 2:44:30 AM)

Hi jjdnver

You need to keep units on or close to the hexes that keep French morale up and stop Italian mobilisation from going up.

There is a pop up screen that tells you about it.

Also if you have the notification button on it will give you info on where you need to keep units. convoy info etc.

hope this helps.

jjdenver -> RE: French national morale falls (12/12/2020 10:09:45 AM)

Thanks, popup is long gone so I'm not sure what the cities are. But the "notification button" seems promising - how do I turn that on?

Epekepe -> RE: French national morale falls (12/12/2020 11:08:38 AM)

I believe it's the blue "show info" button, but not sure it will help on this? Positions to keep French morale up and Italy out of war as long as possible are Gibraltar, Malta, Cairo, Tunis and Damascus.

jjdenver -> RE: French national morale falls (12/12/2020 12:16:18 PM)

Thanks, I don't need to keep Italy out. I'm trying a strategy that someone used against me in PBEM of influencing Italy to join early then attacking their navy - but I do want to keep French morale up.

Epekepe -> RE: French national morale falls (12/13/2020 10:24:15 AM)

That might work, i have to try sometime.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.148438E-02