Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

jimwinsor -> Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (11/30/2020 2:23:11 AM)

This attack was a mistake ...

[image]local://upfiles/18834/C5EC7A96BFF54944BBB312196EDC7488.jpg[/image]

Clux -> RE: Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (11/30/2020 2:36:41 AM)

Damm, what a slaughter, I guess than they have polymer skin, meaning than only carpet bombing would be useful against them

mroyer -> RE: Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (11/30/2020 2:40:03 AM)

What were your odds, 10:1?
-Mark R.

bvoid -> RE: Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (11/30/2020 8:40:55 AM)

I've been doing a lot of alien-life+medusa starts, and it is possible to live with Kaiju.

It's also possible to occasionally kill some of them with heavy artillery and recon. But there are so many, and they reproduce... So games like this aren't much fun.

Vic could we reduce the numbers of the huge ones please?

Vic -> RE: Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (11/30/2020 9:22:35 AM)

Disable the Alien Life History Class when rolling Medusa Planet to get smaller/less advanced critters :)

You are using a combi there that is intentionally very hard.

best wishes,
Vic

bvoid -> RE: Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (11/30/2020 9:34:45 AM)

I have no problem with their size or being advanced.

It's the sheer number of them that's the problem - and they reproduce faster than you can kill them.

Maybe a high-tech start would have more chance.... With a t3 start I rushed 150mm artillery and am able to push them away from my capital at least. But too many of them!

Protonic2020 -> RE: Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (12/3/2020 10:22:47 AM)

BUGS! The only good bug is a dead bug. Bring out the carpet bombing and napalm boogie woogies at 3 o´clock, prepare for extermination. Roger that.
Your guys on the left side and enemies to the right?
"Do you want to know more".... <insert epic movie music>.

quote:

ORIGINAL: bvoid
Maybe a high-tech start would have more chance.... With a t3 start I rushed 150mm artillery and am able to push them away from my capital at least. But too many of them!

Then... retreat! Run away! Also watch out for any catapulted cows when or IF we reach the bastion, the fort, the castle, whatever.
Oh it will be a last stand that will make the Alamo look like a walk in the park.
Prepare for the last stand!
This makes me start to work up a sweat in front of the screen, or something.

zgrssd -> RE: Don't mess with them Scavenger Hornbeasts (12/3/2020 2:06:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bvoid

I have no problem with their size or being advanced.

It's the sheer number of them that's the problem - and they reproduce faster than you can kill them.

He combined "Alien Life" History Class with "Medusa" Planet. It is supposed to be that hard.

My guess for those specific results, is that they counted as hard targets. Propably with decent millimeters of armor. And infantry can only fail hard against that. He propably attacked tank equivalents without even grenades or sticky bombs!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02