Broken multiplayer games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

fritzfarlig -> Broken multiplayer games (11/28/2020 12:24:00 PM)

lately I've had several multiplayer games cracked where my opponent could not open the game in multiplayer, when I returned the turn,
and now it seems that my full campaign game 41-45 has also been destroyed.
it's not fun anymore
I play via steam and multiplayer
there are some things that I have not been warned against ?
steam and multiplayer is a bad cocktail ? [:(]

weinsoldner -> RE: Broken multiplayer games (11/28/2020 2:56:28 PM)

Yes same here. Does it have to do with the bandwith and or more peoples playing because of covid?

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Broken multiplayer games (11/29/2020 5:50:50 PM)

Currently playing one mp game without having any problem using matrix server...

Chris21wen -> RE: Broken multiplayer games (11/30/2020 6:59:02 AM)

There's more than a few comments on this forum about using Steam, it's just another layer of software that isn't necessary and has been pointed out many times, its goes wrong. Why use it when you don't have to?

Skydream2016 -> RE: Broken multiplayer games (12/15/2020 2:31:18 PM)

i had also problem with it. i think its because one player has last beta version of game and one has 1.12 version (last not beta- steam if you not switch to beta tree). players with 1.12 cant load in MP last beta patch games anymore so game freeze during load. Only solution as i know is switching to beta version of game by both players and continue in beta. (its also possible to make copy of 1.12 version to play 1.12 matches which still works but you need to be careful and never load and save game of 1.12 game with your beta version of game).

If you need contact your opponent you can send him mail from this forum to his email..

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02