Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

MrsWargamer -> Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (11/16/2020 1:54:46 PM)

Ok, I have the game, bought the usual download...only.

Does it have a hardcover manual, yes or no.
If it exists, is it still on sale, yes or no.
If it exists and is on sale, the hardcover manual, how do I buy it? Details, no links please.

If there is no manual, or it is just not available anymore, just say so please.

Just trying to avoid printing it out at my usual printer. I'd rather have the hardcover option if possible. Regardless of the difference in price (yes, I can have the manual printed in colour for peanuts).

Lobster -> RE: Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (11/16/2020 2:03:59 PM)

The manual is ok but some parts are contradictory or hard to understand. It's not really been edited since 1998 except for some new parts. Steve Sill aka sPzAbt653 has attempted to make a more reasonable version. You could contact him for his better version of the manual.

MrsWargamer -> RE: Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (11/16/2020 2:17:59 PM)

Thanks

sPzAbt653 -> RE: Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (11/16/2020 4:15:04 PM)

There is a TOAW IV Hardcover Manual, but I would guess it is out of print. The Manual was updated nicely for IV but it still falls short and it can't update itself, but I like to have it as a souvenir. I got mine on release in 2017 and it is still in the original box and bubble wrap, no need to open it when the pdf version and What's New doc are both on my computer and portable device thing.

Below is a plain txt manual, split into Player and Editor. The entire project couldn't be taken on at one time so it is worked on at my leisure. Eventually it will be stickied somewhere. No pictures or graphics, but I have an idea to include slides when necessary. The point of the project is to clarify and expand where necessary, and to make the thing more easy to search for common relevant topics. Neither Matrix nor the Developer's support it, it's a private enterprise.

Chickenboy -> RE: Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (11/16/2020 8:17:10 PM)

sorryidonthaveananswerforyouaboutthetoawivmanualbutiwantedtobereallyfastwiththisanswer....

MrsWargamer -> RE: Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (11/16/2020 9:01:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

sorryidonthaveananswerforyouaboutthetoawivmanualbutiwantedtobereallyfastwiththisanswer....

:)

altipueri -> RE: Looking for a fast answer on TOAW IV manual (11/16/2020 9:54:12 PM)

Watch out - he'll try to lure you into War In The Pacific.

PS - Exlains?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02