Why cannot I airdrop from transporter planes or launch amphibious vehicles from tank landing ships? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

thegladiatorman -> Why cannot I airdrop from transporter planes or launch amphibious vehicles from tank landing ships? (11/9/2020 12:26:36 AM)

HI everyone, I'm playing chain of wars campaign. However I cannot find how to drop the troopers from the airborne transporter planes or launch the amphibious fighting vehicles (China ZBD-05) from the tank landing ships. I tried to click on "unload cargo" but there is nothing happening.

Thanks in advance for your help!

pbrowne -> RE: Why cannot I airdrop from transporter planes or launch amphibious vehicles from tank landing ships? (11/9/2020 2:08:19 AM)

Not played it, but I think you need to have the vehicles in the drop zone and troops will automatically be unloaded/dropped. There MAY be a period of time set in the scenario (edit it to find out) to be in the drop zone, before troops are automatically unloaded.

Is there nothing on this in the side briefing? I THINK there may have been scenarios in that DLC that were developed before the cargo feature, so there MAY be a special action in the menu. Just guessing though...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02