Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Dimitris -> Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/18/2020 9:09:39 AM)

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xxSro2OY0M3FA5gUcwZ6WnnQbzqY-qNs

To apply: Unzip to the CMO installation directory, overwriting as necessary. This is a hotfix for the official v1.02 (B1147.13) release, so it assumes you are fully up-to-date with the official updates.

NOTE: This is a public beta. Standard disclaimers apply.

Build 1147.14 release notes (changes from official v1.02 B1147.13)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Fixed: Air intecept mission not always conforming to range restrictions
* Fixed: #14116: Wingmen can fall far behind lead, and RTB (without themselves attacking) after lead attacks
* Fixed: #14197: Air intercept mission not launching until assigned flight lands after RTB
* Tweak: Resize Air/Docking Ops header to allow showing of 2 lines
* Fixed: #14121: Sprint and drift distance display bug
* Fixed: #14127: Sprint-drift always uses flank throttle while sprinting
* Added: [Lua] ScenEdit_AssignUnitToMission provides UI feedback if it fails
* Tweaks to "stacked units" context menu: The Menu is slightly offset to right, and for each unit, its class is displayed in addition to its name
* Fixed: Reset the current list index for DB viewer when unit is shown with umlauts (German)
* Fixed: #14174: Issue with umlauts (German)
* Fixed: #14166: Mouse wheel in DB viewer
* Fixed: Steam Workshop update form blocks view
* Fixed: Removing side leaves unguided weapons behind
* Fixed: #14155: Wingmen don't obey speed-alt settings while engaged offensive
* Fixed: Exception if waypoint and Contact are so close a click selects both
* Fixed: Draw un-owned mines on map
* FIXED: #13316: Tacview Link Doesn't Work on Finnish locale OS
* Fixed: Plotted group to follow formation
* AI tweak: Facilities with sensors will turn them on if they consider themselves to be under attack, even if their instructed EMCON is silent (identical behavior to ships)
* FIXED: MOP cannot drop due to boresight problems
* Fixed: #14136: Strange behavior of MALD
* FIXED: #14134: Strike mission target list order bugged
* Fixed: No mount weapon detals (new node)
* Fixed: Exception if contact and waypoint are very close and clicking selects both
* Fixed: #14145: Click on map closes and opens unit status menu
* Fixed: #14150: time trigger not working
* Fixed: #14154: "Cannot Reach this Page" viewing Side Briefing from save

RockPaperScissors -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/18/2020 12:01:40 PM)

Thank you developers for your continued and relentless (looking at the time of the original posting) support of this amazing simulation!

c3k -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/18/2020 1:46:48 PM)

Just had an issue with this hotfix. I played the Surface Warfare, 1st tutorial. (Greek patrol boat heads south.) At the completion of the battle, CMO would not respond. Had to close it with the Windows "unresponsive" selection.

Opened up Steam to verify the install. 14 files failed validation.

It's currently downloading the needed files from Steam. More to follow...

Update: as expected, Steam has modified the install so it now shows as 1147.13. I've had to manually re-instal the .14 Hotfix.

Update 2: Now, it is working normally. I installed the hotfix the same way (from the same downloaded file) both times. Hmm. All good.

KnightHawk75 -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/18/2020 4:55:38 PM)

Ah nice, thanks for getting some of these that were fixed but didn't make it into the offical 1147.13 update pushed out to us.

boogabooga -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/20/2020 4:12:15 AM)

Guys, I'm really flattered that my Rolling Thunder 1967 Quick Mission is being included in the official updates, except that I'm not actually finished with it yet. (Also, the Steam update overwrote the copy that I was working on...that took me by surprise).

Could someone please give me a heads up before it gets included in another update, and I will make sure that you have the latest version. Thanks.

Dimitris -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/20/2020 4:33:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: boogabooga

Guys, I'm really flattered that my Rolling Thunder 1967 Quick Mission is being included in the official updates, except that I'm not actually finished with it yet. (Also, the Steam update overwrote the copy that I was working on...that took me by surprise).

Could someone please give me a heads up before it gets included in another update, and I will make sure that you have the latest version. Thanks.

Oops. My bad. Sorry about that [:(]

boogabooga -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/20/2020 5:47:21 AM)

It's okay :)

Edit:

Alright, please see here for version 2.0:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4900688

I think you can include that in future updates, if you wish, so long as the update itself isn't making any changes to the Quick Battle system that might break the mission.

The version that you had included previously might not actually work with CWDB 478...that is, with the game update that included it.

giantsquid -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.02 update - Build 1147.14 (10/20/2020 6:04:02 PM)

Thanks a lot, as always

F

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI