Soviet Construction Disposition (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

Kamiman -> Soviet Construction Disposition (10/17/2020 1:32:41 PM)

Any thoughts on the optimal placement of construction for the Soviets? I've been working on 2x regular per Army with 3x RR per front as a baseline. Is there any benefit of putting a bunch in Stavka or upping those ratios?

AlexSF -> RE: Soviet Construction Disposition (10/17/2020 1:43:55 PM)

sounds about right the 2 per army and 3 per front. No point in putting them with Stavka because it will not hold them and kick them back to a random front if i'm not mistaken.

CapAndGown -> RE: Soviet Construction Disposition (10/17/2020 9:16:37 PM)

Not sure where you are at, so the following may not apply. Do you have any fortified regions digging ditches? Have you considered assigning the construction units directly to them? Do you have any armies whose main job is to dig ditches (as opposed to armies on the front line)? Those would, I think be where you want construction units. If you are in offensive mode, I would think a front assignment would be best fore RR construction units.

Mehring -> RE: Soviet Construction Disposition (10/18/2020 11:13:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlexSF

No point in putting them with Stavka because it will not hold them and kick them back to a random front if i'm not mistaken.

Lock the HQ if you want to keep them there.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02