Terrain and Resource Defence Bonuses and Defence Values (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

mdsmall -> Terrain and Resource Defence Bonuses and Defence Values (9/27/2020 7:44:34 PM)

For a while I have been puzzling over the very brief section in the rules that explains the defence benefits of terrain hexes and resource hexes. Is the defence bonus determined by the type of unit occupying a hex, or the type of unit attacking the hex? I think it is the latter - thus a Corps in a forest hex receives a defence bonus of 1 if it attacked by another Hard unit type, but a bonus of 2 if attacked by a Tank. Is this correct?

Also, my reading of the Defence Values of resource hexes (towns and ports) is that they must refer to a defence value for the resource itself, if attacked by bombers or naval bombardment. Is that correct? Grateful for confirmation/correction by more experienced players.

BillRunacre -> RE: Terrain and Resource Defence Bonuses and Defence Values (9/28/2020 9:04:28 AM)

You are right on both counts. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02