PBEM replay? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I

mdsmall -> PBEM replay? (9/21/2020 3:49:58 PM)

In PBEM games, is there any way to watch a second time the enemy's moves from the previous turn? And is there any way to look again at the board from a previous turn? Or is the board always "live" and thus you can't go back in time? I suspect the answer is no, but I thought I would ask.

OldCrowBalthazor -> RE: PBEM replay? (9/21/2020 7:44:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mdsmall

In PBEM games, is there any way to watch a second time the enemy's moves from the previous turn? And is there any way to look again at the board from a previous turn? Or is the board always "live" and thus you can't go back in time? I suspect the answer is no, but I thought I would ask.

Not that I'm aware of...however, it would be nice to re-review your opponents actions, particularly when the inevitable distraction occurs during the process. ( Especially these days, if one works from home...while stuffing your turn in between those tasks and then your wife asks a 'honey-do' at that moment )...
or by some other reason, like perhaps brainfog. [:D]

FOARP -> RE: PBEM replay? (9/22/2020 4:20:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OldCrowBalthazor

quote:

ORIGINAL: mdsmall

Not that I'm aware of...however, it would be nice to re-review your opponents actions, particularly when the inevitable distraction occurs during the process. ( Especially these days, if one works from home...while stuffing your turn in between those tasks and then your wife asks a 'honey-do' at that moment )...
or by some other reason, like perhaps brainfog. [:D]

Me in March: “Working from home’s gonna be great! There’ll be so much time to do all the things I wasn’t able to do in the past!”

Me now: “Sure darling, I’ll take the kids to school right after I finish doing the laundry. I’ve got a Zoom meeting at 9 though so you’ll have to do the shopping”

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02