Moderator not responding to question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback

Twotribes -> Moderator not responding to question (9/19/2020 3:29:41 AM)

I have been patient and I have not said who is ignoring me but is this board now going to just ignore when a poster asks a moderator a question in an email? You really want us asking our questions on the open board?

Twotribes -> RE: Moderator not responding to question (9/21/2020 3:38:20 PM)

I see staff members are so weak willed they turn of response ability when responding to a question.

zakblood -> RE: Moderator not responding to question (9/21/2020 7:10:18 PM)

not everyone is online every day and tbh if you don't here back, send to another and see if someone else replies, as sometimes mail boxes are or get full so no more mail can be received, tbh don't take it too personally as im sure it's not meant to be

Edmon -> RE: Moderator not responding to question (9/25/2020 8:01:54 PM)

Greetings,

If there is some sort of problem, you are more than welcome to drop me a message explaining what that problem is.

Some staff may only log in here from time to time as they are working on bringing you exciting new games and content as quickly as possible. I wouldn't say it is fair to say you are being ignored after only a few days... and this forum is not exactly the most modern of applications, so alerts and messages to staff members might be overlooked unless the person in question is specifically expecting to see them.

Leaving a message in site feedback also seems fine to me as I am looking in there for good feedback to report and saw that message before this one.

But please, don't create posts that invite spam in the general forums.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02