Nearly stopped the Normandy landing will they try again? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Blond_Knight -> Nearly stopped the Normandy landing will they try again? (9/16/2020 3:18:16 PM)

I normally dont like these grand strategy games and spend more time on games at the operational level. But Im having alot of fun with Warplan, it strikes a good balance between too simple and WITW's too complex.
Anyway Im playing my first game, 1944 as the Axis on the default difficulty vs the AI. I expected to take a plastering and Im getting it but I have managed to almost eliminate the Allied landings in Normandy. Ive eliminated two US and two UK corps.

My question is if I eliminate the landing will they try again or can I shift my remaining forces east to halt the Russians?

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Nearly stopped the Normandy landing will they try again? (9/16/2020 5:56:50 PM)

Play it on Optimal/Veteran for a good challenge.

kennonlightfoot -> RE: Nearly stopped the Normandy landing will they try again? (9/16/2020 5:59:43 PM)

Since both the UK and USA each have enough Landing Craft to land 10 Corps each, there could be more than one invasion attempt but have no idea if the game AI can manage that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02