Need PBEM (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

arditidagger -> Need PBEM (9/13/2020 9:15:02 PM)

Ciao Gentlemen, I need a pbem game with someone. Experienced would be nice. My email address is ...... Best Regards, Russ A.

DTurtle -> RE: Need PBEM (9/13/2020 9:33:20 PM)

We have a discord server set up with multiple games going on. Feel free to join and set up a new game.

arditidagger -> RE: Need PBEM (9/13/2020 11:13:16 PM)

Thanks Dturtle. Ill take a look. Regards, Russ

arditidagger -> RE: Need PBEM (9/13/2020 11:14:42 PM)

Nothing happens when I access the thread there. Russ

Atomikkrab -> RE: Need PBEM (9/14/2020 2:30:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: arditidagger

Nothing happens when I access the thread there. Russ

Do you have the discord app on your computer? works best through that rather than a browser.

That is the correct link. I am there as are others and we are happily killing each other despite the bugs that have cropped up over the patches.

Lovenought -> RE: Need PBEM (9/14/2020 7:50:46 AM)

I'd be up for one, if you're still interested. I'd consider myself reasonably experienced. I'm sure I could put up an interesting fight at least. Email sent.

andyinkuwait -> RE: Need PBEM (9/14/2020 4:58:02 PM)

Protip.

Never, ever under any circumstances whatsoever, post an actual email address in any kind of public forum unless you enjoy being hacked.

HansLemurson -> RE: Need PBEM (9/15/2020 1:27:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: andyinkuwait

Protip.

Never, ever under any circumstances whatsoever, post an actual email address in any kind of public forum unless you enjoy being hacked.

I enjoy it!
And I would love to tell you how these wonderful "Chinese" Vitamins can help you become a more complete woman.
Just follow this suspicious link!

Saros -> RE: Need PBEM (9/20/2020 11:05:44 AM)

Hey all, I run the discord server Dturtle was talking about. The link he used does seem to have expired so here is another!

https://discord.gg/XRuWMTd

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02