Here is another little clash (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios

jason oates -> Here is another little clash (9/13/2020 12:38:29 AM)

This is a small action with a Challenger troop and a few other Infantry. No support and a motor rifle battalion to deal with. You should be ab;e to stop the Soviets fairly easily. Let me know how you get on. [:)]

jason oates -> RE: Here is another little clash (9/24/2020 6:50:56 PM)

While i appreciate people downloading and presumably playing a scenario, feedback will help me to get better at this lark......and make me feel good (hopefully)

22sec -> RE: Here is another little clash (9/24/2020 7:46:42 PM)

I know the feeling. I'm downloading now and will let you know.

22sec -> RE: Here is another little clash (9/30/2020 10:59:46 AM)

I need room to maneuver, it's very claustrophobic. I would make even small scenarios on bigger maps than this one.

nikolas93TS -> RE: Here is another little clash (9/30/2020 11:48:54 AM)

According to the manual a Soviet battalion in line has all three companies in line 400-800m apart in attack, and 1,000-1,500 in defence.

A regiment's zone of attack can vary from about 3 to 8 kilometers, depending on the attack concept and the situation. The most typical attack frontage of is 4 to 5 kilometers. The distance between echelons can vary from about 5 to 15 kilometers.

That is quite a density when put on map, although I think is it lower than what was done in World War 2, presumably due to expected nuclear strikes and increased integrated firepower.

jason oates -> RE: Here is another little clash (9/30/2020 7:13:56 PM)

Its often the case in history that a situation not to the liking of a commander is forced upon him.
I would be interested to know how you guys fought this one and how would you would use manoeuvre to cause the max damage?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.708984E-02