Move and Dismount? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Combat Mission Shock Force 2

blackcloud6 -> Move and Dismount? (9/7/2020 8:13:47 PM)

Is there a way to order a carrier vehicle to move to a point and then dismount the occupants of the vehicle? The only way I can do this is to move to the dismount point and wait until the next orders phase and give the mounted unit the command to dismount.

Rondor11 -> RE: Move and Dismount? (9/7/2020 9:02:42 PM)

I you set the vehicle to move and also set the troops to move to the anticipated end spot near the vehicle's postion, the troops will not dismount until the vehicle ends it's movement.

blackcloud6 -> RE: Move and Dismount? (9/7/2020 9:04:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rondor11

I you set the vehicle to move and also set the troops to move to the anticipated end spot near the vehicle's postion, the troops will not dismount until the vehicle ends it's movement.

OK, thanks!

ch53A/Dvet_slith -> RE: Move and Dismount? (9/13/2020 1:54:33 PM)

You can, also, first, tell the vehicle to move to the destination then click on your troops in the vehicle and select the pause button, for about 15 seconds, then select the action for the appropriate move order. When your carrier arrives the 15 seconds will have passed and your troops will exit the vehicle to their move order.

guanotwozero -> RE: Move and Dismount? (9/22/2020 5:27:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ch53A/Dvet_slith
You can, also, first, tell the vehicle to move to the destination then click on your troops in the vehicle and select the pause button, for about 15 seconds, then select the action for the appropriate move order. When your carrier arrives the 15 seconds will have passed and your troops will exit the vehicle to their move order.

You don't need to pause the troops (unless you actually want a pause) as they won't exit the vehicle until it has reached the end of its moves. The only down-side to that is you can't force a dismount part-way through a move sequence.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI