Anyone up for MP? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Lovenought -> Anyone up for MP? (8/4/2020 5:29:19 PM)

I've been holding off on starting a new game until 1.05, and now here it is. I'd like to start dipping my feet into Play By Email, anyone interested?

I'd prefer starting with a more generous start (3 cities, Tech Level 5, etc) but that's negotiable. I just feel like having a shorter game would be wiser, since PBEMs have a habit of dying prematurely.

eddieballgame -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/4/2020 6:02:51 PM)

I am up for a game.
Prefer more 'primitive/slower' starts, but will happily play what ever you want to set up.
Per a shorter game 'small sizes' are a suggestion to enhance that.
btw; A game could be decided to last a certain amount of rounds (such as 200 for example) & then decided by the Victory Score or some other more detailed formula.

ZygfrydDeLowe -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/4/2020 6:31:39 PM)

I'm up for a game as well. I also prefer smaller/slower starts with lower tech levels and less zones, but I can try playing with your preferred settings.
Like eddie mentioned - playing on smaller planets (or moons/planetoids) will make the game short.

Lovenought -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/4/2020 10:57:15 PM)

We can just try the default start, then. I wouldn't mind running two games at once, either.

Do either of you have any preferences for world generation?

eddieballgame -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/4/2020 11:20:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lovenought

We can just try the default start, then. I wouldn't mind running two games at once, either.

Do either of you have any preferences for world generation?

None for me, I have played enough now to try anything. [:)]

Lovenought -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/5/2020 1:09:25 AM)

Sent a PM to you Eddie. (Also I named the save Eddievargas, could have sworn that was your handle. Sorry!)

Saros -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/5/2020 8:15:31 AM)

Hey everyone if you are looking for games come join our discord server, we have ten games running at the moment, lots of players in one place and discord is more convenient for updates than passing around an email.

Lovenought -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/5/2020 9:34:12 AM)

I think it's better to have such things organised on here. You want the official forums for a game to look active, not have all the players in some hidden elf village. Otherwise people investigating the game might think "Oh, looks like the MP scene is dead. Guess there's no point buying."

We need a dedicated subforum imo.

Daza99 -> RE: Anyone up for MP? (8/5/2020 10:04:23 AM)

How do you guys play, in terms of pvp or pair up or coop? is it possible to achieve victory as a coop game?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02