Move Order mode indicator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

Daza99 -> Move Order mode indicator (7/17/2020 11:20:42 PM)

When issuing move orders sometimes i accidentally use Group move when i thought it was just Move order. Maybe either color code the move arrow eg. red for group and white for single unit and blue for Strategic move or have a graphic M/G/S on the move arrow itself. As moving things by mistake costs AP.

lloydster4 -> RE: Move Order mode indicator (7/18/2020 2:27:04 AM)

I like the idea of putting a visual cue on the move arrow. Simple and effective.

eddyvegas -> RE: Move Order mode indicator (7/18/2020 8:00:55 AM)

Is that a good idea or what! My idea was to literally have the pointer change depending on mode. A tiny bulldozer for construct road, etc etc but your idea is more doable and works just as well. Brilliant. Make it so.

Malevolence -> RE: Move Order mode indicator (7/18/2020 8:38:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: eddyvegas

Is that a good idea or what! My idea was to literally have the pointer change depending on mode. A tiny bulldozer for construct road, etc etc but your idea is more doable and works just as well. Brilliant. Make it so.

Eddy! I love your art work, but please, dear God, no corny cartoon pointers. [&o]

It starts with an innocent bulldozer, and then suddenly you are adding animations. [:D]

eddyvegas -> RE: Move Order mode indicator (7/18/2020 12:35:33 PM)

Hold on now! I already admitted Daza's idea was much better! :)

How often do you see someone admit defeat on the internet? :)

Malevolence -> RE: Move Order mode indicator (7/18/2020 8:35:33 PM)

I didn't know it was even an option?? on the internet, or otherwise. [X(]

[image]https://i.imgflip.com/48ow5w.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.855469E-02