Brown ICON Color Set (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios >> Mods

rhinobones -> Brown ICON Color Set (7/10/2020 10:54:41 PM)

I find that some of the color schemes used in the original icon color set are difficult to read, become blurry and hurt my eyes after prolonged viewing. The Blue/Red schemes commonly used for British units are particularly offensive. So, the solution was to make my own set.

The attached “col” file has been modified for icons 05 thru 09. These are brown icons often used for British units. All other icons remain the original colors. You can drop this file into the Campaign For North Africa 41-43 v.13.0 Graphics Override folder. Or, as you wish, copy it, rename it and use it in any TOAW IV Graphics Override folder. Be careful not to overwrite any “col” made by the scenario designer.

The following post has a “before” and “after” example.

Enjoy & Regards

rhinobones -> Brown ICON Color Set Example (7/10/2020 10:59:05 PM)

Before & After

[image]local://upfiles/5722/84F4E9BE1532462D8F152D4BF8AC3B6C.jpg[/image]

Lobster -> RE: Brown ICON Color Set (7/11/2020 5:26:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhinobones

I find that some of the color schemes used in the original icon color set are difficult to read, become blurry and hurt my eyes after prolonged viewing. The Blue/Red schemes commonly used for British units are particularly offensive...

Enjoy & Regards

+1 Truly hard on the old eyes. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02