Crashing after trying to switch folders (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support

ianlavorente -> Crashing after trying to switch folders (7/8/2020 5:50:33 PM)

As the title say, every time I try to switch folders the game crashes after the message in my picture appears. I already have the scenarios folder in my documents (it was the fix I found) but it doesn't work. Any help is appreciated.

Fix: delete your tutorial folder, put the contents of the scenarios folder from programs files to documents/my games/the operational art of war iv, create folders for each scenario folder and copy the content from scenarios folder into the folders you created. Sone. It is fixed. Thanks for all who tried to help.

[image]local://upfiles/72744/0A6336B8D1F348A9B009B1910BAD5433.jpg[/image]

larryfulkerson -> RE: Crashing after trying to switch folders (7/8/2020 5:52:38 PM)

Hey there Ivan. What version of the game engine are you running? Are you using one of the language files other than English?

ianlavorente -> RE: Crashing after trying to switch folders (7/11/2020 8:31:27 PM)

I'm using the latest version (4.1.0.40) and no, I'm using the english version of the game.

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Crashing after trying to switch folders (7/11/2020 9:08:16 PM)

If for some reason you really can't change the folder, an alternative would be to, in Windows Explorer, move all the scenarios to the Tutorials folder.

ianlavorente -> RE: Crashing after trying to switch folders (7/11/2020 10:17:25 PM)

It kind of works but still crashes after trying to switch twice.

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Crashing after trying to switch folders (7/11/2020 10:23:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ianlavorente

It kind of works but still crashes after trying to switch twice.

If you've put all the scenarios in the Tutorial folder, you will not have any reason to switch folders.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02