Clear All Signs On Map (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

CelestialSlayer -> Clear All Signs On Map (7/7/2020 9:38:10 PM)

Just my two cents, but when you are playing this game for hours its a bit annoying that a simple misclick can cause your entire logistical network across your entire planetary empire to clear.

At that point its easier to write off the last 15-20mins and restart the turn, as my time isnt infinite on this earth it would be nice if this was slightly harder to do.

zgrssd -> RE: Clear All Signs On Map (7/7/2020 10:06:32 PM)

The current beta introduces a Pull System. Wich effectively replace the need to create those "mazes of Traffic signs" that some people seem to be so fond of.

Personally I just upgraded the assets, used the road removal option and rarely had to deal with them.

Destragon -> RE: Clear All Signs On Map (7/8/2020 2:03:31 AM)

Yes, there should be a confirmation popup when clicking that button. But there are at least 2 threads about this already.

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

The current beta introduces a Pull System. Wich effectively replace the need to create those "mazes of Traffic signs" that some people seem to be so fond of.

Traffic signs are still needed, thanks to the branching penalty.

eddyvegas -> RE: Clear All Signs On Map (7/8/2020 6:18:33 AM)

The beta patch makes that button a LOT smaller, which alleviates that problem by a lot.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02