Logistics view numbers hard to read (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

MtnPatriot -> Logistics view numbers hard to read (7/6/2020 7:28:32 AM)

I understand the different logistic modes now, but often the numbers are hard to read. It may be different on different planets/terrain (my experience is limited to rather lush Siwa), but Used Pts in white is easiest to read so far. Current Pts in green is a bit rough in forests, but the worst are Initial, Bottleneck and Preview Pts/%, rendered in grey. It's particularly frustrating for me in Preview mode when checking external assets.
The white of Used Pts has been the easiest to read so far for me, bit even then it's often overlapping a similarly white logistics line. Seems like contrasting stats/log lines would be better, though I'm not sure of the best solution of colors is to cover all the specific terrains/assets.
At any rate, I think it could be improved for easier visibility.
Loving the game as a whole, thanks for all your work, Vic!

zgrssd -> RE: Logistics view numbers hard to read (7/6/2020 2:51:16 PM)

The game also needs a bit more contrast with some Border Colors, depending on terain.

Usually adding a border in a different color fixes the issue. If you can not see the color, you can always see the border.

Malevolence -> RE: Logistics view numbers hard to read (7/6/2020 7:01:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

Usually adding a border in a different color fixes the issue. If you can not see the color, you can always see the border.

Is that possible now? I had no idea you could change border colors, how do you do that?

zgrssd -> RE: Logistics view numbers hard to read (7/6/2020 10:35:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Malevolence

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

Is that possible now? I had no idea you could change border colors, how do you do that?

No, it is not possible. At least not to my knowledge, you would have to ask in the Graphics modding forum.

I mean as a change to the game, add a border around the Digits/Letters/Border Dots.
Seeing a "white digit" on a snow white background is hard.
Seeing a "white digit with black border" on a white background, is a lot less hard.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.539063E-02