Minimum passive income (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

zgrssd -> Minimum passive income (6/18/2020 4:30:25 PM)

Currently the game uses a Private (public on higher TL) Scavenging asset and Service tax to make sure we start with some metal and IP income.
I have been thinking about a way to make sure there is still some of those when all deposits are used up.
Maybe we could combine both into one thing?

What I propose is a simple, passive income. Something like 1 IP and 1 Metal per 1k or 10k population. This represents small scale crafting, low level scavenging, even recycling.
It should not be tied to a specific asset - not even a free private one like the Light Industry - as that just runs the risk of the asset not being around when it is actually needed.
Just some passive income, that is easily calculated and avoids you ever having a unrecoverable state.

Higher populations might even start providing some rarer resources, like Rare Metals.

GodwinW -> RE: Minimum passive income (6/18/2020 6:57:00 PM)

quote:

Currently the game uses a Private (public on higher TL) Scavenging asset and Service tax to make sure we start with some metal and IP income.
I have been thinking about a way to make sure there is still some of those when all deposits are used up.
Maybe we could combine both into one thing?

What I propose is a simple, passive income. Something like 1 IP and 1 Metal per 1k or 10k population.

But there's Metal Soil Filtration tech.. which essentially gives infinite metal. So there's no need.
Or in other words: already exists.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI