[Save Requested] Attacking Country EW radars (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

1nutworld -> [Save Requested] Attacking Country EW radars (5/23/2020 9:33:55 PM)

I've set up a scenario where I violated air space of a no-fly zone and my units were then declared hostile by OpFor.

One of the targets I set up in the scenario is "country X" EW defenses.

This of course has a "main' base with a corresponding radar - for lack of a better term, and I fired a HARM at that radar and eliminated it. Of course the enemy EW defenses have other radar sites in different locations...so I launched more HARM strikes aiming to eliminate these other EW radar sites...

But when I click on manually attack the "lit up" radar targets on the nose of the attacking A/C the window to designate a target doesn't open.

[image]local://upfiles/48293/5BA513F66658469BB665B926CCF9138D.jpg[/image]

Sardaukar -> RE: Attacking Country EW radars (5/24/2020 8:56:05 AM)

Are they really emitting? Either you have "show emissions off or they are not.

If not, you could probably BOL-lauch one HARM (didn't check if that is possible with HARM, but should be) toward them and maybe they'd activate.

KnightHawk75 -> RE: Attacking Country EW radars (5/24/2020 10:26:42 AM)

Even if not emitting the manual screen (shift f1) should come up after you select the target with the cursor, even if you can't fire.
This sounds like a weird thing to try, but if after doing that it doesn't popup, minimize the game window and then max it again... numerous times that's fixed a dialog window not showing for me, or some how getting stuck behind the main window.

thewood1 -> RE: Attacking Country EW radars (5/24/2020 10:29:47 AM)

There is also the reset windows menu option.

apache85 -> RE: Attacking Country EW radars (5/25/2020 4:09:12 AM)

Great suggestions from the guys above; if these don't resolve the issue we'll need a save file to reproduce this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.660156E-02