Looking for an opponent, first MP game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Multiplayer Sessions

phenix_slith -> Looking for an opponent, first MP game (5/11/2020 9:13:14 AM)

Completed a couple of games against the AI. Looking for an opponent, either side, I'd prefer playing the allies.

lord180 -> RE: Looking for an opponent, first MP game (5/11/2020 4:54:05 PM)

Hey,

I would like to play against you. I prefer Axis side

phenix_slith -> RE: Looking for an opponent, first MP game (5/11/2020 6:00:21 PM)

Great. I set up a game, pwd: wally

Cheers

phenix_slith -> RE: Looking for an opponent, first MP game (5/19/2020 2:21:26 PM)

This was my first MP game and I didn't know about the trick of getting all the French colonies for free just placing a unit close to Algiers when Paris falls. I could not find it in the manual, and I realized it only now by giving a look to the forum. By the way, imho it seems to be more bug exploitation than strategy.

However, I don't think it has any meaning to continue the game, I am sorry. You would have certainly won anyway but I was having fun and it was a nice game.

By the way, is there somewhere a list of tricks one should be aware of? In case I'd ever play another game, I'd like to avoid not rush to a hex in the middle of the Sahara to push the US out of the war :)

scbsocialnet -> RE: Looking for an opponent, first MP game (10/6/2020 9:16:17 PM)

I'd be interested in a MP game (it would be my first under PBEM). You could make it a "house rule" not to exploit that bug.
Steve (scbsocialnet)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.148438E-02