double duty Manchurian garrisons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

Treefrog -> double duty Manchurian garrisons (5/2/2020 9:07:33 PM)

Can the Japanese avoid Russian mobilization increase while reducing their garrisons by having one Japanese garrison adjacent to two cities (Harbin-Kamusze and Hsingking-Mukden).

A unit adjacent to a partisan hex neutralizes the partisan in all other instances, does it work for both Chinese partisans and Russian mobilization purposes?[&:]

ElvisJJonesRambo -> RE: double duty Manchurian garrisons (5/2/2020 9:42:33 PM)

Glad you asked this question. Inquiring minds want to know. Was going type it up myself. Personally, I don't take the risk; nor do I test.

taffjones -> RE: double duty Manchurian garrisons (5/2/2020 10:23:03 PM)

Hi Treefrog and Elvis

Yes it does, I have done it quite often and not had the "increased Russian mobilisation" message

Cpuncher -> RE: double duty Manchurian garrisons (5/2/2020 10:25:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Treefrog

Can the Japanese avoid Russian mobilization increase while reducing their garrisons by having one Japanese garrison adjacent to two cities (Harbin-Kamusze and Hsingking-Mukden).

A unit adjacent to a partisan hex neutralizes the partisan in all other instances, does it work for both Chinese partisans and Russian mobilization purposes?[&:]

It only requires the unit to be adjacent, so yes you can use 1 unit for Harbin-Kiamusze. You can also do it for Hsingking-Mukden but you may want to have someone guard the Showa Steel (can't risk 20 mpp) anyway.

Aussiematto -> RE: double duty Manchurian garrisons (5/7/2020 12:09:11 PM)

Am playing both Treefrog AND Elvis (hi folks!) - yup = you park a unit between those two partisan hexes and it does them both.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02