[Logged] CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

hellfish6 -> [Logged] CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor (4/21/2020 8:23:55 PM)

So i just spent about three hours putting together a scenario. Not anywhere complete, but far enough along that I *really* don't want to start over from scratch again.

I went to save it. The menu popped up with the scenario name and description as usual, but CMO CTDed when I hit ok (and never got the chance to select the target destination of the save). No error warning or anything, and according to Steam the game is still up and running. The Task Manager is telling me CMO is still running as well.

Screencap of what I see here.

[image]local://upfiles/29449/08F9695FFC0841668AA72B6C9F5D8F59.jpg[/image]

KnightHawk75 -> RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor (4/22/2020 12:29:33 AM)

Might want to find,zip, and upload from your cmo install \logs folder the exceptionLog.txt, and today's date.txt, and lua history log for today if such exists, might give the devs something to go on if we lucked out and it actually threw some errors.

hellfish6 -> RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor (4/22/2020 4:35:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: KnightHawk75

Might want to find,zip, and upload from your cmo install \logs folder the exceptionLog.txt, and today's date.txt, and lua history log for today if such exists, might give the devs something to go on if we lucked out and it actually threw some errors.

I would have, but the latest log is from three hours before the game crashed. The exception log was last modified back in Nov. Attaching them anyways.

Rory Noonan -> RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor (4/22/2020 7:31:25 AM)

Logged for investigation.

Dimitris -> RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor (6/25/2020 3:50:21 PM)

This is almost impossible to investigate with the available information.

Can I ask if this is also happening with the current version?

Dimitris -> RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor (7/12/2020 9:53:33 AM)

Bump

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.587891E-02