RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/5/2020 4:25:57 PM)

Okay - absolutely no idea what I need to do to improve on what I've got - or indeed if its possible.

I have 22 factories out of 25 producing

5 oils being saved (Canada, Burma (in Bombay), NEI (in NEI)
4 being used in production (Trinidad and Venezuela x 3)

5 idle resources (Aus x 2, Malaya x 2 and Dutch Guyana)

- No convoys around Australia so nothing doing there
- The Arabian Sea has no unused convoys so I don't think I can do anything with the Malayan resources.
- The Caribbean Sea has no unused convoys so nothing possible for Dutch Guyana.

HELP!! [X(]

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/5/2020 8:12:23 PM)

Looks as good as you can get it.

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 1:44:18 PM)

Initial orders for Game 2

Japan takes Land option. Send the G3M2 to strat bomb Chungking.

Italy has to be Combined. Use the 4-3 TRANS to take the MECH to Tobruk. No air missions.

I'll pick up land moves from there.

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 4:51:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AllenK

The Chinese ambassador in London requests a meeting with the Foreign Office to humbly suggest a deal to send some barrels of oil (possibly those produced in Burma?) to Kunming.

The French also lobby for oil and everything Les Anglais can transport to their shores.
warspite1

I can't lend anything to China [&:]

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 5:27:24 PM)

The Chinese ambassador sends his humblest apologies. He had forgotten the necessary diplomatic formalities had yet to be completed. He trusts the Commonwealth will understand and send some along just as soon as they are able.

Or, in plain English, my fault, we need to have selected Resources to China first. One for next turn end.

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 5:31:33 PM)

quote:

The Chinese ambassador sends his humblest apologies. He had forgotten the necessary diplomatic formalities had yet to be completed. He trusts the Commonwealth will understand and send some along just as soon as they are able.

Or, in plain English, my fault, we need to have selected Resources to China first. One for next turn end.
warspite1

You had one job [:@] Bloody Frenchies, honestly, going to war without the French is like going hunting without an accordion [storms off muttering something incoherent]....

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 5:38:18 PM)

"muttering something incoherent"

Pas de difference n'est pas?

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 6:07:09 PM)

[Puts on best George (Hugh Laurie) voice] I don't know what you are saying but its all sounds jolly saucy to me.

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 6:14:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

[Puts on best George (Hugh Laurie) voice] I don't know what you are saying but its all sounds jolly saucy to me.

Puts on best Jeeves (Stephen Fry) voice. "Quite so, sir!"

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 6:16:40 PM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Soupy Twist M'colleague

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 6:21:03 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Soupy Twist M'colleague

Puts on best Doctor [Kenneth Williams] voice. "Oh dear, back to muttering something incomprehensible. Where's Matron when you need her?"

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/16/2020 6:59:58 PM)

The remaining German orders:

Land Combat:
Germany

Attack Poznan and the forest hex - both automatic

Poznan - the 6-4 MOT and the 8-5 ARM move into the city
Forest Hex - the 7-3 INF moves into the forest

Rebase

Ju-52 to Dusseldorf
He-112 to Rostock
Ju-87B to Poznan

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 9:51:54 AM)

Hi allenk, in the re-match the Germans will be doing a land and declaring war on Denmark and the Netherlands. Can you let me know your intentions please?

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 1:18:03 PM)

Italy will declare war on CW and France.

Italy going for Combined. Japan for land.

Can you send me the file for naval movement?

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 1:19:29 PM)

Will do - give me 15 mins or so to add in Italy and I'll send over.

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 1:26:24 PM)

Where are the reserves going? You can either tell me and I'll send the file over or you can just do this yourself and I'll post the orders up to movement phase.

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 1:32:52 PM)

Put the GARR in Naples and the INF in Turin, thanks.

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 1:45:11 PM)

German orders up to movement:

Lol - er, that would be absolutely nothing!

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 4:35:55 PM)

Attack on Amsterdam - 5:1

Attack on Lodz - 7:1

Ground Support - He-111 adds 6 points to Amsterdam (land in Remagen forest hex)
No aircraft in Poland

Final odds 7:1+2 against Lodz
7:1 no modifiers against Amsterdam

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/23/2020 4:47:45 PM)

Advance after combat (Lodz) - the ARM and MECH west and southwest of Lodz plus the AT move into the city. (any loss will be the div)

Advance after combat (Amsterdam) - The two INF move into the city wit with the AA (the loss will be the 6-4 INF)

Rebase

The two fighter in East Prussia to NE and NW of Magdeburg
He-111 to west of Frankfurt

Reorganisation

von Rundstedt does AA, MOT and 2 x 7-4 INF
von Leeb does 9-4, 6-3 and MECH

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 7:47:58 AM)

Game 1

I think the CW should do a naval but it depends if you think a CW in Belgium helps much.

If Brussels doesn't fall then its not really needed (the Belgian unit is a 5 and would be replaced by a 7). If Brussels falls then I would need a second unit in Belgium (but only assuming the stack in Antwerp survives this turn!!).

My preference would be to begin building defences in Egypt, providing shore bombardment in the North Sea and trying to protect the convoys - those subs are a pain.

There is nothing much (anything) I can really do in Poland so I think it would be a waste of an opportunity not to get a naval in for the CW - particularly as I need to get the convoys sorted.

But I await you views re Belgium.

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 9:33:36 AM)

Game 1

I agree, do your naval move.

France will be a land. Nothing for me to do until land movement.

Game 2

Await the reckoning for the Italian adventure!

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 3:36:35 PM)

Game 2

I will do a combined with Germany

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 4:40:49 PM)

quote:

Game 2

I will do a combined with Germany

Any DoW's?

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 4:45:12 PM)

No - I have enough movement points to try and surround Warsaw and stop any reinforcements, but not much else.

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 4:47:39 PM)

Looks like we are all doing a combined. What naval move does Germany want to do?

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 5:04:15 PM)

The Germans are going to send their NAV into the Baltic (3-box I think)

The one naval move is for Scharnorst and two good quality 6-range heavy cruisers to go to the 4-box of the Baltic. No ground strikes. No Railway Movement - I'll pick up at the movement phase.

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 6:23:34 PM)

Game 2

Are the Germans allowing Bulgaria and Hungary their claims?

warspite1 -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 6:52:39 PM)

Yes indeedy

AllenK -> RE: We are going to stamp all over one's Blau Swede Schuhe (5/24/2020 7:02:24 PM)

Do the Germans want to align Hungary or Bulgaria?

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI