where do I post/accept challenges? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942

Spuddy64 -> where do I post/accept challenges? (3/25/2020 6:13:12 PM)

Sorry if I missed the obvious, but I am used to a sub-forums here where you look for an open game. Where do I go to find a pbem game? I have played a little and am ready for a real education!

Okayrun3254 -> RE: where do I post/accept challenges? (3/26/2020 2:20:10 PM)

This game has a built-in PBEM game challenge feature. If you want to post a PBEM challenge, or accept a listed challenge, you start the game up, hit play, multiplayer, and you can either Issue a game or Accept an already listed game. You pick the scenario and wait for someone to accept your challenge.

I will post a good introductory scenario "Rats vs The Ram" if you want to "Accept".

Freedom205 -> RE: where do I post/accept challenges? (3/26/2020 5:05:26 PM)

Thanks, but when I log onto the server (select multiplayer game) there are no challenges listed. I hit refresh and still nothing there. Obviously I am doing something wrong but I cant figure out what it is.

Okayrun3254 -> RE: where do I post/accept challenges? (3/26/2020 6:40:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Freedom205

Thanks, but when I log onto the server (select multiplayer game) there are no challenges listed. I hit refresh and still nothing there. Obviously I am doing something wrong but I cant figure out what it is.

Did you hit the "Accept" button, which takes you to the screen with the list of available games?

Freedom205 -> RE: where do I post/accept challenges? (3/26/2020 7:20:34 PM)

Thanks, can't believe I couldn't figure that out on my own! Setup sent for me as Axis.

Timian -> RE: where do I post/accept challenges? (3/27/2020 9:39:53 AM)

Spuddy64 - - Yesterday (26 March) sent you a note via your Matrix Inbox. When you can, please look. Standing-by to start our PBEM game. Thanks, Don.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI