Game Constantly Crashing in August on Soviet AI Turn (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support

FuriousFenrir -> Game Constantly Crashing in August on Soviet AI Turn (3/23/2020 10:29:31 PM)

The game has been running great until I hit August and no matter what I do the game crashes during the same part of the Soviet phase moving units. Game is running the latest patch and the drivers are updated but yeah I can't find a workaround and I even verified the game files on Steam and I'm still hitting a roadblock. The only thing I haven't tried at this point is a an uninstall/reinstall. Hopefully, someone can help me out as I love the game but it kind of sucks not to be able to finish a playthrough.

FuriousFenrir -> RE: Game Constantly Crashing in August on Soviet AI Turn (4/18/2020 7:08:49 AM)

Ok then guess I will uninstall and reinstall and see if that works...

Edit: Well good news first it went further through the Soviet turn than it did previously. Bad news it still crashed. Guess it is going into the bin then.

ernieschwitz -> RE: Game Constantly Crashing in August on Soviet AI Turn (4/20/2020 4:52:11 AM)

I am sorry to hear your experience has been bad. I am sure if the developer had known about your problem, he would have stepped in. Unfortunately I don't think he checks this board much now, since he is focused on the last stages of another title (Or what I believe is the last stages).

All that being said, you might want to post the version number you are using as well as have a save game ready from before it happens, for Vic to look at :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI