Carriers not performing full action points (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Tech Support

HarrySmith -> Carriers not performing full action points (3/23/2020 1:24:55 AM)

Hi Guys,
I have noticed in version 1.06 and version 1.061 that the carriers at times as soon as you move any distance end that units full turn without being able to attack or move again. For example I just moved British carrier from a port only 5 hexes and the circle underneath unit appeared indicating finished turn, I could not attack with it or move it again even though only 5 out of 16 action points used.
I have found this happens spasmodically and I have had it also with US carriers. Not sure if it is an axis problem as well. Please rectify as the said carriers as distinctly disadvantaged by it.
thanks
Harry

Hubert Cater -> RE: Carriers not performing full action points (3/23/2020 1:55:03 PM)

Hi Harry,

Can you confirm that this was not from having the Carrier in Naval Cruise? I just ask as I haven't been able to repeat this under regular movement, but if the Carrier was moving with Naval Cruise then this would indeed be the expected behaviour.

Hubert

HarrySmith -> RE: Carriers not performing full action points (4/10/2020 2:33:43 AM)

Hi Hubert,
No it is happening under regular movement. The example I gave was I moved only 5 hexes and it froze. It has cost me the loss of a carrier in a game due to not being able to move or attack even though technically you would have 11 action points to use. It only happens spasmodically. I am not sure if it has to do with if there is a maritime air unit within range? It is still happening. Frustrating when it does.
Harry

Hubert Cater -> RE: Carriers not performing full action points (4/10/2020 2:28:03 PM)

Is it possible to send me a saved turn where this is repeatable with specific instructions on how to do this?

I just ask as I've tested but have been unable to do this so far.

If you do, please send to support@furysoftware.com and you can use https://wetransfer.com to send the file.

Elessar2 -> RE: Carriers not performing full action points (4/10/2020 6:30:03 PM)

You might have wandered into a storm hex.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI