Sotomonte -> TrappenJagd Modified (2/15/2020 5:17:20 PM)
Well, after a lot of time and hours and hours playing Case Blue, I decided to share this modification I made of the TrappenJagd scenario.
In some aspects it is very similar to the mod I did for Barbarossa, but in this case I got something further, because I ended up modifying deeper aspects of the game.
Here is a list of some of the changes:
- Modification of the colors of the counters (based mainly on the Ritterkrieg mod (https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3158159). From this mod I also borrowed the idea of putting badges on the counters.
- Historical badges in some counters (panzer divisions, jager divisions, SS divisions, Guard divisions, etc.)
- Creation of two new "peoples": Kriegsmarine (for the coastal garrisons) and Gebirgsjäger. These form the German mountain divisions and are excellent in attack and defense on mountainous terrain and have a higher base morale. Both have their own replacements in the corresponding table.
- Replacing the portraits with more distant ones (not close-ups).
In this mod I have also "fixed" some errors that I found in the base game, such as:
- Now the Luftwaffe infantry units show the correct image.
- The AA statistics of Nimrod and Toldi have been corrected.
- And some other minor errors such as units with the "motorized" type of movement that when moving had the sound of movement on foot.
P.D.: Notice that other mods are present in the screens shown, such as the Redmarkus5 units mods or kiddytoto's The Color Of The East