A little tip for more clarity (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Novaliz -> A little tip for more clarity (1/29/2020 1:51:14 PM)

I want to share my best practise for more clarity in the game. As you know you can change the color of headquarter units and their subordinates. I take the 18th Army as an example: The Army headquarter and als its subordinates and their subordinates are purple, the same purple without any difference. So I give all the corpses HQs some minor differences in color which also affects their divisions for a better clarity. I find it very useful and havent seen it in any lets play. You can use websites like this for a fast RGB code:

https://rgbcolorcode.com/color/1EB300

Maybe someone will help it out too [:)]

56ajax -> RE: A little tip for more clarity (1/29/2020 11:48:51 PM)

Thx, it has been used by some before

juv95hrn -> RE: A little tip for more clarity (1/31/2020 6:49:37 PM)

I wish I could colour code a selection of units from the Generals report, fx. set all high exp and morale units of a certain colour, etc. Not only under the same HQ, something I wishlisted for WITE2. :-)

joelmar -> RE: A little tip for more clarity (1/31/2020 8:28:06 PM)

quote:

@juv95hrn

I wish I could colour code a selection of units from the Generals report, fx. set all high exp and morale units of a certain colour, etc. Not only under the same HQ, something I wishlisted for WITE2. :-)

Are you aware of the Soft Factors? It shows color codes in the left corner of each units, for morale experience, supply levels. Updated Manual v2_5_5 #5.1.3

EwaldvonKleist -> RE: A little tip for more clarity (2/1/2020 1:00:18 AM)

quote:

+17

Laits -> RE: A little tip for more clarity (2/1/2020 7:26:30 AM)

Awesome! Thank you.
I change the colors in WTW because it's simpler. Now I know how to do it in WITE!

juv95hrn -> RE: A little tip for more clarity (2/1/2020 6:37:50 PM)

Yes, they show me that 99,99% of my Soviet troops are under 60 morale. I would prefer some more granularity. Say fx. Conscript colour under 30 exp., regular exp. under 40 exp. seasoned under 50 exp., and my few elites of around 60 exp. and morale. I dont think the soft factor differenties this much. And also unit colour is easier on the eye, than a small corner that I might want to use for other information.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI